LEAP believes ALL students can benefit from test prep giving them more college options and ultimately paying less for college with better scholarship opportunities.
Dishon’s mom called LEAP in June about test prep. She shared his 21 on the state ACT test. “I just know he is capable of scoring much higher,” she said. After hearing about our services, she hesitantly asked if there is financial assistance; single mom, money is tight. The LEAP Scholarship Program excited her. Dishon quickly applied and was approved allowing him to take one of LEAP’s ACT-SAT Prep Essentials Classes for free – he only needed to purchase the required workbook. When July ACT scores arrived, his mom was thrilled to report, “His score improved from a 21 to a 28!” This opens college access & saves this family thousands in future tuition.
College Prep Access for All
While we work hard to keep the cost of our premium ACT-SAT prep course affordable for the typical family, we know we are still out of reach for many.
Test Prep Scholarships
Our goal is to have at least one scholarship student in every group test prep course we run. Can you help us achieve this goal?
Who Qualifies? Students who….
- are college-bound
- believe the cost of college & test prep are a barrier they need to overcome
- have a school counselor or other advocate who can provide evidence of good grades, financial need & college success potential
- have reliable transportation to attend all sessions of their 12 hour course of their in-person test prep course in Greater Cincinnati OR...
- have reliable internet access to attend all virtual classes which are offered live
- can afford their practice book (approximately $25), but not the class - all students benefit from having some skin in the game
If this is you or someone you know, access the scholarship application from LEAP. Perhaps you’ll be the next Dishon or Damoni.
See Damoni Fly
Damoni is a previous scholarship recipient via the Greater Cincinnati YMCA Black and Latino Achievers program. Her story will inspire all.