You've heard the adage, Practice Makes Perfect.
At LEAP, we confidently know that practice for academics and testing is just as vital to academic performance as it is for the athlete.
In the weeks leading to your test date, we will engage students in a highly structured, timed practice program on 4 actual retired ACT tests with detailed LEAP Lens cumulative reports emailed to the family. Pencil to Paper tests will be taken at home and administered via a timed webinar.
Module #1: English & Math Tests
Module #2: Reading & Science Tests
Module #3: Full-Length Test
Module #4: English & Math Tests
Module #5: Reading & Science Tests
Module #6: Full-Length Test
Start at any time working at your own pace. Read about the suggested structure and timing of ACT Perfect Practice.
- Preparation for December 10th Test: Modules begin October 28th and run through December 9th.
- Preparation for February 11th Test: Modules begin December 30th and run through February 10th.
- Preparation for February 28th Test: Modules begin January 13th and run through February 26th.
- Preparation for March 14th Test: Modules begin January 27th and run through March 12th.
- Preparation for April 15th Test: Modules begin March 3rd and run through April 14th.
The ideal student has previous training on LEAP strategies and wants to simply stay in practice leading to the next test!
Experience the sample LEAP Lens report here.
Discounted rate of $149 available with LEAP coupon code (If you previously took a LEAP Group Test Prep Class and/or LEAP ACT 1:1 Tutoring)