Upcoming Dates: February 18 or March 16
Did you know there is an 8-month window in which a student should take the first ACT or SAT? There's a downside to starting too early or late!
Lack of planning ACT/SAT testing dates results in more testing attempts and more money spent.
Attend and learn:
- The best first attempt date for YOU (no one-size-fits-all)!
- How often and when to test
- How to create a testing timeline that will avoid testing during the daunting college application season
- A triage plan if you are behind
Leave with a solid, individualized plan for your child's college entrance testing saving you time and money.
This offering is updated with the latest info since COVID-19 and how to revise any plan you may have had:
- Changes to & verified ACT/SAT test dates
- Changes impacting student-athletes
- Which colleges are "Test Optional" for the Class of 2021 (and NOT 2022) & who should still submit test scores