Runs June 8, 2021 - May 1, 2022
Meets LIVE Tuesdays, 7:00 pm ET
with Recording & Materials Access until Graduation
In this live online course, you will go from feeling stressed out to calm and confident that you've put your best foot forward as you submit applications and eventually pay your deposit.
Eliminate parent nagging and be nearly complete before senior year begins, so you can ENJOY senior year! Students will be prepared to beat (not meet!) all deadlines including those early deadlines which are often tied to scholarship qualification.
This is a hands-on masterclass with a focus on both applications and essays and open Q&A every time we meet as a community. After each live meeting, the recording and resources are available on our platform. Downloadable student worksheets and templates accompany every class module.
- Dripping of tasks to avoid overwhelm but beat every deadline
- Direction for working on and in the applications under professional counselor direction
- A proven process for both your personal statement (aka "college essay") & tackling supplemental essays for each college
- How to best represent your activities & honors within the tight character constraints
- How to leverage existing relationships for excellent recommendation letters
- Where to rely on your school to complete the process once school starts
- Guidance on test-optional by for each individual college
- How to save money on sending ACT and SAT scores when sending to some colleges
- Determine in what order to submit applications
- How to uncover additional required applications for scholarships, honors college, and other programs
- When and how to apply for financial aid
As if that were not enough, we'll continue to meet monthly after senior year starts and you submit up until deposit day on May 1st when our academy celebrates together. We'll cover:
- Early decisions and should you add an "Early Decision 2" application around 1/1/22
- Reminders of submitting mid-year grades
- Interview 101 when you are invited by the colleges to do so
- When and how to appeal for additional aid
- What to do if you land on the waitlist
- Deposits and Enrollment
Academy Meeting Dates: Live Meeting with Recording Access
- Weekly June 8 - August 10
Monthly September through April
Weekly Q&A Access with our team of 4 college counselors with over 100 years of experience for YOUR questions during each live teaching module or in the platform ($550 value)
Personal Application Project Management Board ($250 value)
Student Goal Setting & Time Management Masterclass ($75 value)
- Register by June 5 and get the Parents Only Summit in July, October & March ($200 value)
We are so confident that our program will work for you, as it has for thousands before, that we guarantee it.
By June 30, 2021, after you've created your Application Project Management board, attended or accessed the first two modules under our expert instruction, started your personal statement essay rough draft, completed the initial work in the application as assigned, if you do not feel The College Application Academy will work for you, I will refund your total investment. Get the details here.
Looking for private application and essay coaching instead?
Complete your request for 1:1 application & essay coaching here.
Space is limited!