Runs June 15, 2022 - May 1, 2023
Meets LIVE Wednesdays During Summer
11:00 am ET, June 15 - August 10
Meets Quarterly Fall, Winter, Spring at 7:30 pm ET - dates TBD.
with Access to All Materials until Graduation
In this online course with live support, you will go from feeling stressed out to calm and confident that you've put your best foot forward as you submit applications and eventually pay your deposit.
Eliminate parent nagging and be nearly complete before senior year begins, so you can ENJOY senior year! Students will be prepared to beat (not meet!) all deadlines including those early deadlines which are often tied to merit scholarship qualifications.
This is a hands-on masterclass with a focus on both applications and essays and open Q&A every time we meet as a community. After each live meeting, the recording and resources are available on our platform. Downloadable student worksheets and templates accompany every class module.
- Dripping of tasks to avoid overwhelm but beat every deadline
- Direction for working on and in the applications under professional counselor direction with the LEAP Team
- A proven process for both your personal statement (aka "college essay") & tackling supplemental essays for each college
- How to best represent your activities & honors within the tight character constraints
- How to leverage existing relationships for excellent recommendation letters
- Where to rely on your school to complete the process once school starts
- Guidance on test-optional for each individual college
- How to save money on sending ACT and SAT scores when sending to some colleges
- Determine in what order to submit applications
- How to uncover additional required applications for scholarships, honors college, and other programs
- When and how to apply for financial aid
As if that were not enough, we'll continue to meet quarterly after senior year starts and you submit up until deposit day on May 1st when our academy celebrates together. We'll cover:
- Early decisions and should you add an "Early Decision 2" application around 1/1/22
- Reminders of submitting mid-year grades
- Interview 101 when you are invited by the colleges to do so
- When and how to appeal for additional aid
- What to do if you land on the waitlist
- Deposits and Enrollment
Academy Meeting Dates: Live Meeting with Recording Access
- Wednesdays at 11 am ET June 15 - August 10 - recordings available the next day
Quarterly September through April
Live Q&A Access with our team of 4 college counselors with over 100 years of experience for YOUR questions during each live teaching module ($550 value)
Personal Application Project Management Board ($250 value)
- Register by June 1 and get access to 3 LIVE Parents Only Summits with Lisa Marker-Robbins ($600 value)
Course Platform Access begins June 1, 2022.
“College Application Academy was just what we needed - with your guidance and all the great information, there was never a time when we felt stressed in the college application process. The process felt manageable and the timeline kept her on task - she was done submitting her applications before her Senior year even began! And she received offers from all of the colleges to which she applied.”
- Diana Mullenix
We are so confident that our program will work for you, as it has for thousands before, that we guarantee it.
By June 30, 2022, after you've created your Application Project Management board, attended or accessed the released modules under our expert instruction, started your personal statement essay rough draft, completed the initial work in the application as assigned, if you do not feel The College Application Academy will work for you, I will refund your total investment. Get the details here.
Looking for private application and essay coaching instead?
Complete your request for 1:1 application & essay coaching here.
Space is limited!