Did you know there is an 8-month window in which a student should take the first ACT or SAT? There's a downside to starting too early or late!
Lack of planning ACT/SAT testing dates results in more testing attempts and more money spent.
Attend and learn:
- The best first attempt date for YOU (no one-size fits all)!
- How often and when to test.
- How to create a testing timeline that will avoid testing during the daunting college application season.
- A triage plan if you are behind.
Leave with a solid, individualized plan for your child's college entrance testing saving you time and money.
This offering is updated with the latest info since COVID19 and how to revise any plan you may have had:
- Changes to & verified ACT/SAT test dates
- Changes impacting student athletes
- Which colleges are "Test Optional" for Class of 2021 (and NOT 2022) & who should still submit test scores